[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - The Forum

The Forum

Order by Date Ascending

Racing and Sports -- Site comments or suggestions
Page 7 of 7

Go to Page: 7654321.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

Over the years we have received a stack of posts from Khap telling us what a lot of hopeless horses we have given that thousands are bred each year. His posts are met generally with unfounded derision, yet what he has said has been proven to be correct.

I have posted regularly, mainly in relation to our over rated athletes and especially, our useless cricket team. Likewise my posts have been ridiculed, but they have also been proven to be correct.

As the truth of our respective comments have gradually sunk in to some extremely thick skulls, there is nothing left for these people to post.

As a result, the forum now has less life than the local morgue.

Author: gladys
Subject: The Forum

Time: 7/5/2017 8:49:32 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Subject: Re: The Forum

Time: 30/5/2017 10:54:09 AM

Blog Reply:

Well it seems that this thread has exhumed another couple of Lazerus impersonators from the ramblings crypt.

What a work of brilliance to go on to a thread commenced by myself and suggest that others should ban Khap, Fairburn and me. Wouldn't you think that they would have the nous to commence their own thread and make sure that the three of us were blocked so there would be no reply?

I get tired of all this tripe by posters who have never posted anything worthwhile, complaining about our posts exposing the overrated sports people and horses in this country.

As you will all recall, when our hopeless cricket team toured the UK two years ago, I fearlessly informed the forum that they were overrated and would lose. They were about $1.30 on Betfair and I laid them. We all know the rest.

Scroll back to those halcyon days and read the prediction. More importantly, have a look at who posted, claiming success, after the predicted result occurred. No prizes, you guessed it, Rex.

He told us all how he had backed the Poms, all after the event of course.

The only reason this forum has been partially resurrected is thanks to Khap, Fairburn and myself.

Bar us if you like, but you won't. Even the total bores among you could not tolerate the posts of the sycophants for long.

Author: Rex

Time: 29/5/2017 6:38:11 PM

Blog Reply:

"all three of us tell the truth"

Welching on a bet is a form of dishonesty Gladys. But at least everyone now knows what you're made of- very little.

Author: Khaptingly

Time: 29/5/2017 5:04:12 PM

Blog Reply:

The best part is all the drop-outs telling everyone to ban us, block us and ignore us.

By virtue of them doing that they are doing the opposite themselves.

We know you cannot help but be intrigued by our comments and I can't blame you for that.

Between Gladys, Fairburn and myself we have made a lot realise what duds the Aussies have on the sporting arena, on the racetrack and in the forum.

Time: 29/5/2017 4:03:21 PM

Blog Reply:

That would be nice Relic, having the old gang all back online.

We could have Lister telling us about his perfect life, Tufnel telling us about his family holidays and being a member of the MCG. If that was not enough, Jones could come back and give us three selections in every race at every race meeting throughout Australia. That is what killed the forum, not Khapp, Fairburn or myself telling it the way it was.

At least the three of us tell the truth.

Author: loges2

Time: 29/5/2017 4:03:02 PM

Blog Reply:

Spot on Relic Hunter, ignore them.
If they start a thread, don't be sucked into commenting on it, ignore it.

If they join in on another forum members thread
then that member can and should block them.

Simple, let them babble amongst themselves!

Nothing to be gained by debating with someone who is ill-informed...

Cheers, loges.

Author: Relic Hunter

Time: 29/5/2017 12:54:41 PM

Blog Reply:

Rex you don't have to explain yourself to these clowns. Just ignore them and we might find that the forum might come back to life? Those clowns and a couple of others are the main reason the place is dead and no one comes here anymore.

Time: 27/5/2017 3:56:36 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

There is no need for me to provide anything unless the bet is on. Does the original bet still stand, or have you bottled it like Khappo did a few years ago?

Balls in your court champ

Author: pigracer

Time: 27/5/2017 2:10:27 PM

Blog Reply:

I know who the dead beats,T*ssers and losers are on this forum.Mods,sort this lot out or you won't have a job ie. if you already do have one.
Adios No amour,The Pig.

Time: 27/5/2017 10:21:26 AM

Blog Reply:

Welcome back. You haven't missed much of anything new on the forum.

At least we will have someone else in addition to Fairburn on the forum that is aware of reality.

Time: 27/5/2017 8:12:16 AM

Blog Reply:

Rex's posts: in excess of forty (40)
Rex's proof posted: zero, zilch, nothing.

Author: Khaptingly

Time: 27/5/2017 5:18:37 AM

Blog Reply:

I have spent the last few months overseas and what a storm of activity I have missed.

Well done to Gladys for stirring up the forum dead beats. He has even got Rex revved up again. I see Rex has been big noting and name dropping again. Pity Rex couldn't drop the name of a few current Aussie sprinters that he rates as his best when asked. I wonder why he can't? Last time he had a go he gave us Holler and Japonisme lol. Rex pumps himself up like Tufnell used to. Remember him. He started a tipping comp last Spring and as soon as others and myself started to show him up he disappeared and did not even manage to finish tallying the comp.

No wonder the forum went silent for so long and 100's went missing. Gladys,Fairburn and I were proven right so many times, our predictions were the best and our knockers and doubters had no more answers and we're being shown up. We never ruined the forum. We were the heart and truth of it.

Perhaps it is time I launched some more articles on our pathetic Aussie bred racehorses. Today we have yet another terrible Group 1 sprint. Yes another one. All that people like Rex can taly about is Winx and sometimes Chautauqua. Just two of all the horses currently racing in Aussie. Two!!. What a laugh. What a pathetic joke Aussie is. When you see the rest no wonder every few words you hear Winx.

Or maybe I could start on tennis where Aussie have had one female as top ranked Aussie for 450 weeks. What does that say about our tennis? She is currently just inside the world's top 100.Where are the other Aussies and who are they? Lol.

Keep up the good work Gladys and Fairburn.

Time: 27/5/2017 12:09:12 AM

Blog Reply:

Fairburn

Then you need to chat with Gladys and convince him to honour the bet.

Said it several times now- the proofs there. Shame your mate is a welcher.

Author: Fairburn

Time: 26/5/2017 10:14:22 PM

Blog Reply:

"As for Eels, sounds to me like youre a bit sensitive about his last post. Could it be because he showed you up for what you are?"

You wish but no, not in the slightest!

"Maybe you would like to take ownership of Gladys bet? No didn't think so. Just another stain on the forum with no kahunas and a big mouth."

No but just waiting for you to front up with the proof.

Time: 26/5/2017 6:06:10 PM

Blog Reply:

Fairburn

you, me and everyone in here knows that what you have just posted is a response to Gladys suggesting the person we are talking about would probably see all of this and thats me simply replying I hope that they do.

Like your mate who started this with all his lying accusations before making a bet and then bottling it, you're twisting things and lying about what has been said and in what context.

As for Eels, sounds to me like youre a bit sensitive about his last post. Could it be because he showed you up for what you are?

Maybe you would like to take ownership of Gladys bet? No didn't think so. Just another stain on the forum with no kahunas and a big mouth.

Author: Fairburn

Time: 26/5/2017 11:36:13 AM

Blog Reply:

"And I hope HB and CW or one of these people you mention do visit the forum. It makes sense they would as R&S are a very well known brand.
Then they can set you straight themselves."

Well Rex it doesn't look as if HB or CW are going to step up to the crease for you as you had hoped but instead you have had to rely on some nobody named imaj eel.

Time: 26/5/2017 10:30:18 AM

Blog Reply:

Gladys.

Only person found out is you. You won't follow through with the bet you agreed to and now you're trying to change the bet conditions.

No amount of trolling and lying will change the fact that you've completely bottled it and welched on the deal.

It will always be there for other forum users to see.

Time: 26/5/2017 8:46:54 AM

Blog Reply:

Just a broken record, isn't it?
You have been found out!

Time: 25/5/2017 10:29:41 PM

Blog Reply:

Just a reminder of the bet Gladys.

Time to concede and admit youve bottled it champ.

Author: gladys Subject: Re: The Forum

Time: 16/5/2017 9:55:06 AM Blog reply:

You prove you are telling the truth, not the opposite as that is virtually impossible, unless I speak with HB.

If you can, I will leave. You and Hunter can have the forum to yourselves. He hangs on every word you type.
------------------------------

Author: Rex
Subject: Re: The Forum

Time: 15/5/2017 10:52:24 PM

Blog Reply:

Why would that be Gladys?

Do you not think someone who works in the industry would talk to a jockey? Do you not think someone who works in the industry would visit a racing forum? Does that not make sense to you?

You seem to have plenty to say for yourself and as I mentioned earlier I don't appreciate being labelled a liar, even in a forum.

Lets see if you have any kahunas or if your just all gob.

How about we have a wager- if Im proven to be lying I will never visit the forum again, but if I can prove Ive spoken directly with Hugh Bowman then you are never to visit the forum again.

Time: 25/5/2017 9:13:37 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

even though HB said to me she was obviously the best he had ever ridden- that was never the bet.

The bet conditions are there for all to see including your mate.

Very simple- I have to provide conclusive evidence
that Ive spoken directly with HB.

Are we following through with the bet or have you bottled it champ?

Time: 25/5/2017 9:05:46 PM

Blog Reply:

Fairburn,

I havent bought anyone in. Wake up to yourself.

Page 7 of 7

Go to Page: 7654321.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.